Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Diamond Color:||G-H||Metal:||White Gold|
|Clarity:||SI RANGE||Metal Purity:||18k|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Sizable:||Yes|
|Style:||LADIES "DOME" STYLE DIAMOND RING||Total Carat Weight (TCW):||APPROX. 0.50 CARAT T.W.|
|Ring Size:||7||Main Stone Shape:||Baguette|
|Main Stone Creation:||Natural|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- COLLAR largo women cadena dorada gold silver colgantes corazones collaret GP24
- Hermosa, Antiguo Pendientes __ Pendientes __ silver 925 __ 4 , 7cm
- New 14k yellow gold full body angel Pendant charm gift fine jewelry 1.20 ×1 2g
- SoHo® Ohrclips navette geschliffene Kristalle brown smoked topaz dunkelbrown
- Trollbeads Double Leather Bracelet w 2 Unique beads 17.7
- Baguette Shape Awesome Semi Mount Ring In 12x22 MM Top Class gold Lady Jewelry
- 1 Carat Princess Cut F SI1 Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold Enhanced
- 18k solid white gold cross pendant b3
- Bracciale Sector men SAFT04 Acciaio Acciaio
- JUDITH RIPKA 14K CLAD MOON & STARS HINGED CUFF (M927-)
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.