Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone Shape:||Oval||Metal Purity:||18K|
|Main Stone:||Topaz||Ring Size:||6.5|
|Main Stone Color:||Blue||Sizable:||Yes|
|SKU:||CR504-115||Total Carat Weight (TCW):||2.24ctw|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Engagement Diamond Ring Enhanced Diamond 0.4 CT SI1 F White gold 14K Bridal
- 1 4 Carat Diamond Prong & Bezel Semi-Mount Engagement Ring in 10k White gold
- 966mm Top Natural Red Tourmaline Crystal Carving Stud earrings AAAA
- Armbänd Swarovski Crystaldust Double 5292438 Pvc Pink Kristall
- Genuine Solid 14K gold Natural AAA bluee Tanzanite Oval Engagement Ring Certified
- Pulsera Artigianale women BRC108 Ámbar yellow
- Collar Marina gold doublé o bañado en gold joyeria women hombre regalo cadena
- 1 2 CT Diamond Square Frame Twist Ring in 14K White gold
- 10ct White gold Natural Peridot Womens Eternity Ring - Sizes J to Z
- 1.00 Ct Square Princess Cut D VVS1 9K Yellow gold Cluster Engagement Ring
- 14k White & Yellow gold Round orange Spessartite & Diamond Gemstone Ring 1.00ct
- 2255- 14K YELLOW gold SAPPHIRE 2.20 GRAMS SZ 8 RING
- 925 silver großer Anhänger mit Bernstein, Butterscotch 12g NEU (SB957)
- Charming13-14mm south sea multicolor baroque pearl bracelet 7.5-8
- Antique 1940s RETRO 1.25ct Colombian Emerald White Sapphire 18k Yellow gold Ring
- Collar con Muñeca Sa Bambuledda Amuleto de la Suerte Filigrana Sarda silver 800‰
- gold circle stud earrings From Argos
- Miami Dolphins Football (Enameled) Pendant
- pinkire de la Médaille Miraculeuse en silver Massif 925 avec Rhodium
- Vita Fede Womens Fashion Ring gold Tone Titan Spike Size 4.5
- Princess Engagement Diamond Ring 0.71 TCW 18K Yellow gold Solitaire, Enhanced
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.