Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal Purity:||14k||Total Carat Weight:||1.25 - 1.49|
|Main Stone:||Diamond||Country/Region of Manufacture:||India|
|Sizable:||Yes||Style:||Solitaire with Accents|
|Fancy Diamond Color:||White||Natural/Lab-Created:||Lab-Created|
|Metal:||White Gold||Use Occasion:||Engagement|
|Ring Size:||5||Center Diamond Weight:||1.00|
|Total Carat Weight (TCW):||1.33||Diamond Color:||H|
|Main Stone Shape:||Round|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Wholesale LOT 8,000+ ITALIAN MODULAR 9mm LINK CHARMS BAGS DISPLAY BOARDS TOOLS
- Solitaire Engagement Natural Diamond Ring SI1 G 0.85 Ct 14K pink gold Appraisal
- 10k Yellow gold 1 4Ct TDW Diamond Halo Engagement Ring
- 14k White and pink gold Two Tone Halo Vintage Style bypass Shank Engagement Ring
- Armkette aus vergoldet 750 er 18k mit Zirkonia, von Catia Levy
- Fine Princess Engagement Wedding Diamond Ring WG 14 KT
- Pulsera Uomgold Hombre UBR0244 Acero whiteo
- Mercury Mist Topaz, Solid 10KY or 14KY gold Ladies Ring, R057-Handmade
- 10k White gold Oval Rhodolite Garnet And Diamond Three Stone Ring
- 14ct White gold Cubic Zirconia Womens Eternity Ring - Sizes J to Z
- 1.30 Carat Real 14KT White gold Round Shape Natural Pink Tourmaline Wedding Ring
- 14K SOLID YELLOW gold 1.2CT blueE SAPPHIRE .15 CTW NATURAL DIAMOND BIRD NEST RING
- 2.50Ct Cushion Cut VVS1 Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 14k White gold
- BRAND NEW 14KT WHITE gold GENUINE 0.82CT SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING
- Dyrberg Kern Chain Renata Ss Crystal
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.