Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Total Carat Weight:||0.50 - 0.74|
|Main Stone:||Diamond||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Metal:||Yellow Gold||Total Stones:||32|
|Ring Size:||7||Available Ring Size:||5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 & All Middle Size Available|
|Total Carat Weight (TCW):||0.66||Main Stone Treatment:||Not Enhanced|
|Main Stone Shape:||Baguette & Round||Metal Purity:||14k|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Pulsera Aragonesi Alicante BR2503 Acero Acero
- Jewelco London 9ct White gold Diamond Red Ruby Classic Royal Cluster Ring 9mm
- 2.7ct Radiant Cut Designer Bridal Engagement Promise Ring Solid 14k pink gold
- Wishbone Ring Sapphire & Diamond Eternity White gold Large Size R-Z Certificate
- 10K SOLID WHITE gold 1.37 CTW ETHIOPIAN OPAL & DIAMOND TRILOGY RING SIZE N 7
- 14k Solid gold Curved Lines Fancy Cubic Zirconia Design Ring 7.9 Grams 17.6 mm
- 14KT Y G LADIES RUBY & DIAMOND CLUSTER RING E5529-3
- Antique Genuine Solid 9ct pink gold Engagement Wedding Rings Simulated Diamonds
- 9 Karat gold Texturiert Tropfenohrringe Neu
- Charm Elements Unisex DCHFN3320 gold White gold
- Collana GiuFe' women Giufe'006 silver silver
- Eternity gold 20 Glitter Rope Chain in 14K gold
- Ladies womens 9ct 9carat yellow gold ball and claw pendant with carnelian ball
- Pilgrim Kette INNOCENCE Kristall,silver plattiert 101235011
- Trollbeads Glass 64110 Empowerment glass beads, Pink Kit-10 1 RETIRED
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.