Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Color dominante:||Azul||Tipo:||anillo engastado|
|Marca:||- Sin marca/Genérico -|
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- 2.03 Ct Oval Peach Morganite White Created Sapphire 14K Yellow gold Ring
- Solid 9ct pink gold Natural Peridot Womens Trilogy Ring - Sizes J to Z
- 10K REAL WHITE gold Cross PENDANT w CZ 2.2gr & 1-1 4 Tall
- 14k yellow gold 4 row open cut ring with diamonds TCW .40
- 9 CT or yellow Diamant & Émeraude Bague Éternité
- Certified 3.21Ct Pear Cut White Diamond Chevron Wedding Ring Set 14K White gold
- CLASS 9K 9CT gold RUBY & DIAMOND ART DECO INS LONG RING FREE RESIZE
- 9554-750er yellowgold Anhänger mit Zirkonia Perlen Maße 3x1 cm Gewicht 1,2 Gramm
- Ciondolo stella in gold 750 - ref gold 225
- Halskette Brosway Frau BSB01 Messing Stahl
- Mother's Day Cubic Zirconia Frame Bridal Set Ring 10K Yellow gold
- Schöne Kette mit echtem Ametist, greenem & orangem Achat
- Trollbeads Amor Frühjahr 2015
- Semi Mount Cushion 10 MM Solid gold Ring Amazing Design For Wedding Jewelry
- 1.10 CT Bridal Round Cut Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold D VS1
- 3.00CT Round Forever Moissanite Gorgeous Engagement Ring 14K White Real gold
- Art Deco Semi Mount 0.28cts Modern Round Diamond Engagement Ring
- Gorgeous 0.25TCW F VS1 Round Diamond Flower Filigree Estate Engagement Ring 6
- Pulsera de Uno de 50 Mod. BERRIES PUL1689MCLMAROM
- Art Deco Inspired 9ct pink gold & Sapphire, Ruby or Emerald Target Ring
- 3pcs Bridal Set Real 9K Yellow gold Halo Cushion Cut Engagement Wedding Ring Set
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.